DevOps Best Practices
B.S. Computer Science, UMBC
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Large Real Estate Analytics Company
Consultation and Evaluation of Data Science Practice
Evaluated the best technology practices around Big Data and cloud technologies. Provided reports to business leaders on the effectiveness of the organization along with recommendations for improvements.
Railroad Technology and Information Services
Next Generation Estimated Time of Arrival System
Developed a new cloud environment in AWS for a large-scale railway data store that keeps thousands of data points over hundreds of thousands of trains over decades. Utilized EC2, EMR, Spark, and HBase on the environment. Setup best practice security policies for the organization.
- AWS: CloudFormation, RDS, VPC/IAM, EC2, Lambda, SNS, SQS, ECS, EC2, Fargate, KMS, EMR
- GCP: CloudSQL, Deployment Manager, Kubernetes Engine
- Python data stack: pandas, Jupyter
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CircleCI
- Data Stores: DynamoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle
- Ruby on Rails