GCP and AWS Data Architecture
B.S. Computer Science, UMBC
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Marketing Analytics and Consumer Intelligence Company
Identifying Consumer Motivation from Psychographic Information
Stood up a comprehensive, cloud-based environment for ETL, data science, and production workflows. Designed and implemented workflow management and model governance functionality. Streamlined psychographic deep learning models for analyzing internet traffic and consumer surveys. Guided customer through model productionalization.
Lifestyle Clothing and Accessories Retailer
Building a GCP-based Analytics Platform
Responsible for data acquisition from legacy systems and ETL into cloud services. Performed data quality and cleansing using serverless functions.. Derived custom features from source data and implemented ML models.
- Python data stack: scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, Jupyter, others
- Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HDP/CDH, Large scale databases
- Deeplearning: TensorFlow, Pytorch, MxNet, Machine Vision
- Probabilistic Graphical Models, Clustering, Regression Analysis
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, ECS, EMR, Lambda/Cloud Function, RDS
- Web Dev Stack: Flask, Bootstrap, PostgreSQL
- Shell Scripting, Git, Unix/Linux